Terms & Conditions
Our principal aim with Music@theBarn concerts is for all our guests to enjoy the entertainment and have a memorable night out.
The following T&Cs are designed to ensure this happens so
please read them carefully.
As a result of using the Tuppenny Barn website to buy tickets it is considered that you have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Once tickets are purchased they cannot be exchanged or refunded unless we have to cancel or reschedule an event. We will make every effort to inform ticket holders of any alteration of cancellation to our musical programme but we cannot make any guarantees in this respect. It remains the ticket holder’s responsibility to check whether an event has been cancelled or rescheduled.
- We aim to provide timely and accurate details about our concerts on the Tuppenny Barn website. From time to time, for reasons that may be beyond our control, we may have to make changes to the programme or advertised artist. We will do our best to ensure that such information is communicated in a timely way to ticket holders.
- From time to time it may be necessary to make changes to the advertised programme. This includes special offers, competitions, concessions and other promotions. These incentives do not apply to tickets that have already been sold at the advertised rate.
- Occasionally, an artist or their agent may ask to film, photograph or make a sound recording of the concert. We will post notices at the entrance to the centre informing attendees that such an activity is taking place. Unless a ticket holder informs us otherwise, we will assume their consent to any filming, photography and/or sound recording as a result of their presence and participation at the event.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult unless the event details show otherwise.
- To avoid any disruption to a performance, anyone arriving later than the advertised start time or having to leave during an event may be asked to wait until an appropriate break such as an interval before retaking their seat.
- Anyone creating upset or offence through unreasonable or anti-social behaviour will be asked to leave by a member of the Music@theBarn team.
- Drinks are on sale in the bar area and can be taken into the seated audience area. We urge those with drinks to be careful and try to avoid spillages and breakages.
- We do not allow food and drink purchased outside Tuppenny Barn to be consumed within the Barn.
- Smoking is not permitted within the Barn. A designated smoking area is available outside the building.
- Guide dogs are welcome at the Barn. Prior permission must be obtained for other animals.
- Anyone with specific access requirements should contact us beforehand on 01243 377780. Tuppenny Barn is wheelchair friendly. There are three disabled parking spaces near the main door as well as a disabled toilet facility.
- Music@theBarn conforms to the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. The personal information that you enter on the website is held securely and will not be used for any other purpose than for us to contact you about Music@theBarn activities.