Fruit & Vegetables
- January King cabbage
- Rainbow carrots
- Kai broccoli
- Winter herbs
Christine will be making:
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Beetroot flapjacks this week.
Tito will be baking the following bread for us:
- Sun dried tomato focaccia
- Walnut and sultana
- Olive and rosemary
- Brown seeded
Fresh from the boat:
As you may be aware, we now have Chantelle with her lovely fresh fish on a Thursday at the shop between 09:30am and about 1pm (or less if she sells out sooner). She has asked me to notify you of the following:
To avoid disappointment, please email Chantelle up until Monday, 16 Jan midday, with an order. (All orders are subject to catch depending), but if you do email, please add a phone number just in case your fish isn’t caught. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chantelle is also happy to deliver.
All prices below are per 500 grams & can vary each week:
- Fish Pie Mix – £5 per 500 grams
- Smoked Haddock – £7.50 per 500 grams
- Cod Fillet – £7.50 per 500 grams
- Plaice – £3 per 500 grams
- Lemon Sole – £7-£9 per 500 grams (size depending)
- Whiting Fillet – £5 per 500 grams
- Skate Wing – £6 per 500 grams
- Brill – £8 per 500 grams
- Gurnard Fillet – price tbc
- Dressed Crab – £6 each
- Anchovies in oil tubs (1 kilo) – £12
- Prawns (shell on) cooked ready to eat – £2 per 100 grams
She will also have other types of fish occasionally eg. dover sole, pollock so the above list is not exhaustive but always dependent on what the fishing will bring.