SPONSORSHIP and CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FUNDING
A corporate partnership with Tuppenny Barn is the perfect way to align your business with a credible, empowering local charity whose ethos is quintessentially green and sustainable.
There are many ways that you can get involved, depending on your budgets, needs and ambitions, and your support will go directly to a charity that provides important services to the local community, in particular to school children, to vulnerable adults, and to those who are socio-economically disadvantaged.
Take a look at our most recent Annual Review, which provides a detailed summary of our charitable activities.
There are many opportunities to support Tuppenny Barn financially and make a difference to people’s lives whilst fulfilling your CSR objectives:
- Sponsor an aspect of our new Shop and Community Café either through a cash or in-kind donation
- Hire our beautiful venue for your corporate day or team building event
- Make Tuppenny Barn your chosen charity of the year and encourage fundraising events in your organisation
- Sponsor a place for one person on our Social & Horticultural Therapy initiative. We are focusing on veterans and local people whose mental health will benefit from this proven therapy including individuals who are currently homeless
- Hire Tuppenny Barn for corporate away-days, where teams work in the field, learn about biodiversity and sustainability, and cook their own lunch!
- Donate gardening equipment or other materials
- Fund an Education Officer for 12 months to help us run an additional 30 school visits
These are just some of the ways your money can help Tuppenny Barn to grow. In return for your generosity, we would love to discuss ways we can help to raise the profile and visibility of your business to our many customers and networks.
Benefits to your business will include:
- Demonstrating your green credentials to suppliers, customers and for winning new business contracts
- Fulfilling your Corporate Social Responsibility agenda.
- Supporting a small local charity where your money will make a big impact
- You can offset the value of a donation against tax liability
Please get in touch – we would love to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org call 01243 377780 or write to us/come see us at Tuppenny Barn, Main Road, Southbourne, West Sussex, PO10 8EZ