What We Offer
We deliver tailor made workshops for students of all ages and abilities, led by our experienced education officer and closely linked to the national curriculum. Through hands on activities and experience we provide cross curricular learning and valuable learning outside the classroom opportunities with the aim of enthusing and inspiring young people about healthy eating, sustainable living and taking responsibility and control for what we eat.
- Indoor Education Centre, including toilets, coat and bag storage and hand washing facilities.
- Carparking for cars, minibuses and coaches by arrangement
- Accessible facilities
- Indoor kitchen classroom
- Orchard with over 50 varieties of fruit trees
- Polytunnel, beds and soft fruit cage growing organic fruits and vegetables
- Minibeast & wildlife habitats
School visits cost £7.00 per child +VAT, or £9.50 per child +VAT if taking part in a fork to fork workshop. Teachers and assisting adults are free and we offer a free pre-visit for teachers. (please note: VAT is refundable to schools under current legislation.)
We have a minimum charge of £150 + VAT per visit. Typically a visit lasts 4 hours, but please contact us if you wish to arrange a longer or shorter visit.
N.B Timings and costs may vary for college and nursery groups, please contact us for more details.
Alternatively contact email@example.com or call 01243 377780 for further enquiries.