You can show your support for Tuppenny Barn in one or more of the following ways:
- Buy your fresh, seasonal organic fruit,vegetables and herbs from our shop on Thursdays and Fridays. fresh flowers from our small holding are available during the summer months. We also sell an enticing selection of homemade organic preserves throughout the year.
- Attend one of our many fundraising events, or workshops that take place throughout the year
- Sponsor a specific event or project
- Make a donation
- Buy plants from the plant stall outside the shop each week
- SPONSORSHIP and CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FUNDING. For more information Click here
- We have recently signed the charity up to the Amazon Smile initiative. If you are an Amazon user and log into smile.amazon.co.uk, you can nominate Tuppenny Barn Education to receive 0.5% less VAT and postage on any purchases you make. You can then use Amazon Smile in the same way as Amazon. smile.amazon.co.uk
- Tuppenny Barn is responding to the current health crisis and adapting our delivery to support those most in need. We are offering a delivery service for people unable to get out. You can help too – support our cause through EasyFundraising – download to your computer or tablet to donate up to 3% of your online shopping bill every time you shop. With over 4,000 shops donating through easy fundraising is a great way to donate.
If you would like to make a donation, please send a cheque made out to ‘Tuppenny Barn Education Ltd’ to: Tuppenny Barn, Main Road, Southbourne PO10 8EZ. Or call 01243 377780.