Hardship Food Fund
Tuppenny Barn is responding to the current health crisis and adapting our delivery to support those most in need. We are offering a delivery service for people unable to get out. You can help, too – support our cause through EasyFundraising. Download to your computer or tablet to donate up to 3% of your online shopping bill every time you shop with over 4,000 participating shops.
Additionally, you can support us in this project by making a donation using the button below. The money will go into a hardship fund that helps us deliver food to low-income and at-risk families in the local community.
You can also show your support for Tuppenny Barn in the following ways:
- Buy your fresh, seasonal organic fruit, vegetables and herbs from our shop on Thursdays. Fresh flowers from our small holding are available during the summer months. We also sell an enticing selection of homemade organic preserves throughout the year.
- Attend one of our many fundraising events or workshops
- Sponsor a specific event or project
- Buy plants from the plant stall outside the shop each week
- Learn more about Sponsorship and Corporate Social Responsibility Funding
- Support us through Amazon Smile: If you are an Amazon user and log into smile.amazon.co.uk, you can nominate Tuppenny Barn Education to receive 0.5% less VAT and postage on any purchases you make. You can then use Amazon Smile in the same way as regular Amazon.
**While COVID-19 still persists, please use the donation link at the top of this page instead of sending a physical cheque.**
If you would like to make a donation, please send a cheque made out to ‘Tuppenny Barn Education Ltd’ to: Tuppenny Barn, Main Road, Southbourne PO10 8EZ. Or call 01243 377780.