November 4, 2016 – November 4, 2016
Sarah Furey, medicinal herbalist, will be showing us how we can use medicinal herbs, nature’s medicines to maintain or regain hormonal and emotional balance in today’s stressful world. We will
- Empower ourselves to take control of our health.
- Look at the stress factors in our busy lives.
- Look at what happens to our bodies when we live with chronic stress.
- Look at the effects of artificial hormones on our wellbeing.
- Explore dietary influences on our hormones.
We will also look at some case histories to illustrate what happens to the body when we live with chronic stress, and there will be a chance to try some of Sarah’s favourite tinctures and tea remedies to boost your immunity, balance your adrenals and lift your spirits.
Tickets: £10pp. Please pre-book you space in advance and online.